A little about me…
Hello, I’m Phillipa Cook …
… a wedding-mad celebrant with over twenty years of experience and extremely honoured to be recognised as one of the top five celebrants in New Zealand.
Having officiated at over 2000 ceremonies here in beautiful Queenstown, I am proud of the fact that every single ceremony I officiate is personal and unique to each couple – no two ceremonies have ever been the same!
It’s important to me to take the time to get to know you both before the wedding, to hear your shared stories and discover your dreams because this ensures that your ceremony is unforgettable and one that everyone remembers.
I love a love story … and I can’t wait to tell yours.
My promise to you ….
• This will always be YOUR day, YOUR ceremony and YOUR wedding.
• Working closely with you, I will support and guide you every step of the way.
• The service will be uniquely tailored to you both, sharing your personal love story.
• I will deliver the ceremony from my heart, with words that are all about you.
• The ceremony will reflect your hopes and aspirations for your future together.
• Your ceremony will be personal, relaxed, fun and truly memorable.
• I will use my 30 years of local knowledge to help you choose the perfect location.
My aim is to help you have the most memorable ceremony possible.
Your ceremony will be perfect as it will be an honest reflection of your feelings for each other. The words you say to each other within your ceremony matter more than all the other ‘stuff’ combined… the dress, the flowers, the rings etc.
Your Next Steps
Call me now if you’d like a chat about your wedding, I love everything to do with weddings.
And I don’t only officiate at weddings you will see me at wedding blessings, vow renewals, namings, funerals and memorial services,
If you’d like to find out more about me, you can find testimonials here.
Phillipa, doing what she loves most!